Recruiting & Careers
A career in public accounting is both challenging and rewarding. At Maginnis & Carey LLP, we take pride in providing exceptional service to our clients. The continued success of Maginnis & Carey LLP is not the result of an individual effort, but rather the collective efforts of our entire staff.
We are always seeking to add to our talented staff. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with an interest in working on a variety of projects and challenging assignments.
In recruiting both entry level accountants and experienced professionals, we look for individuals whose qualifications meet the particular needs of our firm. If you would like to discuss career opportunities at Maginnis & Carey LLP, write to us at Personnel, Maginnis & Carey LLP, 220 NW Second Avenue, Suite 1000, Portland OR 97209-3971, or you can e-mail us at email@example.com and a representative from Maginnis & Carey will contact you.
We are currently considering candidates for the following positions:
- Full-time: 2 Entry level accountants starting September 2018
- Intern: 1 in winter (February through April, 2018)
- Linfield Meet the Firms - September 20, 2017
- OSCPA Career Showcase - September 28, 2017
- PSU Meet the Firms - October 3, 2017
- WSCPA Vancouver Meet the Students - September 6, 2017
Students at the following schools may request an interview through their schools Handshake application:
- Portland State University
- Oregon State University
All other students may request an interview by submitting the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Resume (Please include your anticipated graduation date and CPA eligibility date)
- Complete unofficial transcripts
Stephen J. Galati, CPA
Maginnis & Carey LLP
220 NW Second Ave., Suite 1000
Portland, OR 97209-3971